Saturday, June 21, 2008

we're all smiles over here :)

Our Saturday proved extremely productive. We found the church that our wedding will be in! :) :) :) This is such a huge relief... It's a cute old church that is very "woodsy" on the inside which will go well with our fall motif & it's right down the street from our reception site. Perfection! And the people that showed us the church were so cute. Yaaaaaaay :)

AND we ordered Scott's wedding band. Its pretty simple...tungsten...I don't really know how else to describe it. But I love it!

He's mowing the grass now so I should probably go contribute to our household as well. :)

Until next time, folks.

PS- if you are a Cincinnatian and want something to do tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon- you are more than welcome to come to Scott's movie debut! It'll be a fun time. If you'd like details, leave me a comment and I shall pass them on.

No comments: