Thursday, June 19, 2008

any ideas? (cincinnati people)

hey all,

we still have been unsuccessful finding a site for our ceremony.

we are going to see at least one church (hopefully more than that) on saturday.

BUT... does anyone out there know of any churches/facilities that we might be able to use? I feel like I've e-mailed every church in Ohio at this point and am just not having much luck. Places are either already booked, you have to be a member there, etc...

So... if you have any ideas, I beg of you- leave them here for me!

Thanks :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ang, My husband and I got married at the Old Indian Hill Chapel on Drake Rd in Indian Hill. It is a VERY quaint, OLD church,which is exactly what we wanted. It's small though, so if you have an enormous guest list, it may not be the place for you.
Best of luck with the planning.
-Tina