Sunday, June 15, 2008

Rejuvenation

I got just that this weekend.

I stayed at a hotel last night and juuuuuust relaaaaaxed. It was nice. I've been stressin' about the wedding, but my weekend was a good chance for me to just clear my head a little bit and take a breather.

I got to see my Dad and since I have no money, I decided to be creative and I made him a collage of stevie ray vaughn (his favorite guitar player of all time) and various guitar images. (If you don't know, my Dad is so good at playing guitar that I think he should be a superstar! :) He LOVED the collage, and he says lots of sweet things all the time, my favorite from this weekend was, "Ang, I wouldn't have liked a gift that you spent a $1000 on more than I like this collage. It's beautiful."
What a fantastic man!

And I have another fantastic man that I'm looking forward to seeing in just a few hours! I told him we were going full-force wedding planning as of Tuesday. (I figured I'll give him a day off tomorrow since he's currently operating on about 5 hours of sleep since Thursday night)...

Speaking of Scott- he did lots of really cute things for his absence- such as leave me a note that told me which remote to use for the tv and which one to use for the dvd player and how to use them both in combination with each other. He knows just how much I don't understand our tv system!

He also left a note he drew on on my computer (using draw or whatever...not a permanent marker to my physical computer :) when I got home on Friday night. It was a sweet little suprise. I tried to copy it, but he drew it so I don't really know how to do all that...

Anywho, final answer: weekend was good.

Hope yours was as well. Here's to a happy week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like a fun weekend. hope to talk to you this week! love you.