Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Memories from yesteryear



We had nothing to watch tonight so we turned on Showtime On Demand. At that moment, I was totally ok with just how much money we spend on cable each month after finding one of my all-time favorite movies EVER just waiting for me to watch at my convenience. That movie is... D2!

I had the BIGGEST crush on Adam Banks (aka Vincent Larusso). I am not kidding or exaggerating when I say...I seriously thought we had a future together.

Here he is now. I read some article online where someone saw him as a bartender in hollywood. If Laura and I ever take our trip, we will totally be stopping in that bar. JUST to say hi. :)I mean, I'm pretty over him now. :)

But yes, watching this movie took me back to 7th grade, where I watched this movie... everyday. I would fast forward and rewind to the scenes Vincent/Adam was in. I felt moved when Charlie ran around the rink with Old Glory flying high over his shoulder. ;)

I hear that my comments weren't working. I hope that that is no longer true. I wish you all a lovely evening and remember: ducks fly together!

1 comment:

felicitouschick said...

OVER HIM?! I can't believe it! I don't think I am...yet. I'll come with you to the bar if someone (Ben perhaps?) will watch my baby. ;)