Friday, June 6, 2008

Forgetting Sarah Marshall



We just saw this movie. We both thought it was very funny. Also, Scott...I know you read this, so please just turn your eyes away for a minute... one of my top five celebrity crushes is Jason Segal, and he is the fellow that is trying to indeed forget Sarah Marshall. I will say that after this movie, nothing and I do mean nothing, is left to the imagination regarding Mr. Segal. You see everything he's got...several times. So, just be warned, there is defininte full frontal nudity in this movie. (And crush or not, I'm not really into that, so whatever).

Anyway, good movie. You will laugh. You will want to not ever eat again so you can be as stunningly beautiful as the headlining girls. Then you will laugh some more.

That's all for me, goodnight everyone!

No comments: