Friday, June 13, 2008

An update nonetheless

Hi friends.

I'm solo this weekend because Scott is participating in a super cool movie project called the 48-hour film project. I will post more about it once his movie goes up on you-tube.

So, I'm having sort of an angie-retreat this weekend.

I rarely have alone time, so I'm kind of enjoying it. I was a single girl for a long, long time and so this coupledom thing is still pretty new to me. I miss Scott already, but its nice to just be chillin' alone.

BUT, my angie-retreat weekend was almost pooed on because I got a bill for my recent MRI that I had done (they found nothing- no worries)...but I wasn't expecting a bill for it. I thought my insurance was covering it all. Not so much. There's $215 I'll never see again!

AND...my beloved camera. I told you it was broken. Unfortunately, it's really broken. I took it to get estimates today... it's roughly $225 broken. Ouch.
AND... when I send it in to get fixed, it'll be gone for 2 months. Ouch again.

So, thats all a lot of money that I don't really have.

But I shan't let it get to me!

I'm working on a collage for my dad for father's day. I'm seeing him this weekend. He'll put a smile on my face. :)

Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

felicitouschick said...

I am thrilled to hear your MRI was good. I used to love money; I thought it was the greatest, now I just curse it's absence-ha!