Tuesday, June 17, 2008

ahhhh...sigh....

Today was a great day.

Scott and I got lots of wedding stuff done (!!!!!)

And I got my dress. It is sitting at my house!

I haven't tried it on yet. I want other people to be there when I do it & I'm terrified of getting it dirty! :)

We registered at Dillards for BEAUTIFUL china. I didn't even know I wanted china. It's gorgeous!

I'm meeting with our florist on Thursday afternoon and she's Scott's aunt and is making very promising offers :) :)

Yay. I needed a night like tonight that may or may not have included a nice dinner at Chili's with honey-chipotle (whatever they're called) chicken crispers!

And I worked out and I've been working hard the past week to start losing weight. Besides the chicken crispers episode this evening, I've been eating very well. That's hard for me typically, but lately I've felt wonderfully motivated to make better choices. AND IT SHOWED ON THE SCALE TODAY!!! What a great moment! I've lost a pound and a half in a week. :) That may not sound like a huge number, but to a person that just has kept gaining for a while now...a loss at all is so significant to me!

Hope you've all had a great week. Holla at your girl! :) Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! a pound and a half is a huge deal...don't minimize you silly girl! HUGE deal!! go team angie!! woohoo!!