Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ehhh

I had what was supposed to be a quiet/productive evening at home alone.

While I was somewhat productive, I was kind of hoping to get our whole wedding planned tonight. :) That didn't happen.

I don't feel very good at all- I have a sinus headache {AGAIN} and frustrating things have happened. I don't have the energy to do the stuff I need to get done. Ugh. Biscuit pooped and smeared the poop into our wooden floor. That was especially nice. It was just kind of a blah evening. And there was no rain like I had been counting on (actually, I wanted storms!)

On the other hand, I DID contact the person that I want to design our invitations. She does a very cool thing where she does the graphic design work and then emails me the file and I get it printed. I LOVE her stuff. The problem is I'm not 100% sure if she's going to be able to do it. She has lots of orders right now and isn't accepting new orders right now. Lets all keep our fingers crossed that she will decide that my wedding is the event of the year and she totally needs to do the design work. That'd be great :)

Also, one of the churches we've been looking at DOES have the date available that we need! I originally emailed them the 25th. Our wedding is for the 11th. Yikes. But alls well that ends well.

PS in the bad news department, there is a reason you haven't seen pictures from me in a while. I broke my camera. UGGUHUHUHGGGHGHGH {--- me ridiculously frustrated. I need to take it in to get looked at, but I'm thinking the repair is going to be a couple hundred dollars. Thats a couple hundred dollars we canNOT afford right now.

In other good news, we might just get to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That news might trump everything else, good and bad. I've wanted to go to Hawaii since I can remember, and it was looking like it was going to be out of our price range. But my Dad recently told me that he was planning on giving us money for a honeymoon. Along with Scott's parents AND our wonderful tax rebate checks...this just MIGHT happen.

Thats all. I need to go finish the dishes. Ugh. I'm so up and down right now, can you tell?

No comments: