Tuesday, April 1, 2008

good things :)


here is a picture of a ribbon project I worked on a few weekends ago. you can't so much see the ribbons, but I like the effect. So here she is...

I'm watching Rock of Love...again.

Idol was great tonight. I heart David Archuleta & Michael Johns (& Scott E. Livesay) :D

I have tomorrow off work, which is SUPER. I've been soooo busy, that my boss thought it would be a good idea for me to work 4 ten hour shifts instead of five eights. I'm ok with that. I plan to finish arranging my scraproom & sleep in (I haven't been sleeping well, ew) & then ****REDS GAME****. Scott's Dad scored us SWEEEEET tickets! I'll take pictures and they will be awesome.

Rock of Love is so ridiculous. Seriously.

Pictures MAYBE tomorrow of my scraproom!

Oh yes and I'm going to be trying out for a design team (scrapbook related). I'm SO excited! I've never tried out for one before, and I like the challenge of the audition process :) & I really like the companies products! They are very hip and cute and fun. Go check it out: http://www.luxedesigns.typepad.com/

:]

1 comment:

Laura said...

i really want to start scrapbooking!!!

do you have any tips for a rookie?