Saturday, April 12, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends...





And these girls can make me laugh until I nearly pee my pants.


We had a CFI (where we all used to work together) girls night last night and laughs were had.


Here is evidence that I'm not lying, in case you don't believe me.
PS I think awkward poses = a good time. Thus the arm linkage, etc.
That being said, I need more girls nights! Ginger/Tina group- shall we? Erin & Laura I- you're far away from me :( but someday maybe WE can do a girl's night. Anyone else who may be reading this that would like a girls night, I'm game!

2 comments:

Laura said...

YOU WANT TO COME TO A GIRLS NIGHT IN FLORIDA?!?!

we can go to the beach!!!

actually, i'll be in r-town sometime this spring (in may, i think) and would love it if you could arrange to be in r-town for a dinner then, too.

what do you think?

Ginger said...

I'm so sad! I wish I could have been there. I would have laughed till I peed with you!

Hugs and kisses!

G