Sunday, March 30, 2008

So I got a new computer


:] :] :] :] :]

And I'm feeling very excited about it!

First of all, it has an "i" key & DOESN'T choose to turn off every 3 seconds.

Because of that, it is lovely!

It is a dell (dude, I got a dell...what?) and I'm very happy with my purchase. I decided that I wanted a desktop, and I'm happy with that decision. I'm feeling stoked. It's been a weekend of newness. My scraproom looks waaaaaay different but is not totally updated yet so I'll hold off on pictures.

I just got the computer on like an hour ago, but I do promise more pictures! Mainly because now that I'm back in pc-land, I understand how my computer works, so it will be much easier to do things like post pictures.

So, that is all, just thought I'd share my excitement :]

{& special thanks to Scott for getting the computer all set up for me and spending lots of time helping me with my scraproom- I love you!}

and just because I think he's funny...

No comments: