Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thanks, friends.


Tina: Thank you for your sweet words- they mean a lot to me :] and def. put a smile on my face and thanks for your ideas!
Erin: Thanks for your comment as well! I actually don't know the brand of my dress so I can't give a link. That's ok, it'll be a fun surprise!

For your viewing pleasure, I've updated my blog this evening and linked to those I love. I hope that you enjoy.


I actually scrapbooked a layout tonight (OMG*thatneverhappens*).


And here she is...


Seriously, I NEVER create scrapbook layouts. I'm waaaaaay more likely to make a mini-book. But tonight I wanted to accomplish something to put in my actual book, and I did just that!

Dishes can wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it! except for the fact that you scrapped the picture where it looks like i am missing a tooth!! :) but it's not all about me!! :)