Monday, April 14, 2008

My old stomping grounds.

(tap dance...get it...no....ok...well....)

I thought that was a clever title for the below information that i recently posted on craigslist.com:

I am looking to get back into the dance world :) I taught in a studio for four years (every age and several disciplines including tap, jazz, ballet and drill team), performed with a college dance team and on a cheerleading squad, and took lessons for years myself :)

I am offering to teach lessons in several different ways (and am open to other options as well!): *bridal party groups (how fun would it be to have a choreographed dance for your wedding!) *any type of small groups (girl scouts, home school groups, bachelorette parties, etc...) *individual lessons (learn how to tap dance this summer!) *a fun wedding dance for you and your fiancee *I would LOVE to coach a dance team! *Choreographing any musicals/theatre performances My rates are reasonable. I am experienced and professional and can provide plenty of references! I also have videos of some of the performances I have choreographed.

Dancing is a beautiful thing! I will help you feel confident as you learn technique and how to perform. Please contact me for more information!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you weren't my BFF I would sign up today! i may anyway!