Wednesday, April 30, 2008

another game of tag!

Laura I tagged me, so here goes. I can't remember how many random things I'm supposed to do, so I'll do 10. Sure.

1)I will not wear colored socks. I've always thought they were itchy.
2)When/if we get another dog (in the FAR, FAR future), her name will be Flo.
3)I've been working out at the gym at least three times a week for 2 months now.
4)I think McDonald's Sweet & Sour sauce is the most delicious thing EVER. Here in Milford, they actually have a sauce policy. It's pretty intense.
5)I'm terrified of all things related to having children: being infertile, having a terrible pregnancy, having children with some sort of mental disorders/disability/kids that act like the ones on Supernanny, bringing children into our world when I think its a scary place.
6)Besides all that, I'm actually quite excited to have children in the near future. When we have a girl (we will NOT stop until we have one!) her middle name will be something I made up years ago- Annagail. My mom's middle name (and the name she went by) was Gayle, and I wanted to name my daughter after her in some way. The superironic thing is that Scott's mom's middle name is Anne. A perfect combination: Annagail. :D
7)I terribly miss teaching dance and desperately want to get back into it after our wedding.
8)I had several unfortunate hair disasters while growing up and I have picture-evidence of most: perms (thats permS, plural), fullet, braided rattail, wings. Yikes.
9)When I was little, some of my favorite shows included: Laugh-In, Donna Reed, Green Acres, My Three Sons, Full House, Family Matters and In Living Color. I'm not sure my parents knew I was watching some of those. :)
10) I loooooooooved the dancing on In Living Color BUT I thought that I was better than any of the "fly girls" and often got frustrated because of this. I thought I would grow up to be one.

I hope that you now know things about me that you previously did not. I tag whoever would like to be tagged.

Toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun, i learned things about you that I didn't know!

Laura said...

hooray! thanks, angie!