Friday, April 4, 2008

.e.x.h.a.u.s.t.e.d.

That is exactly what I am. I went from basically having...nothing...to do at work to this week where I was SWAMPED & had to deal with mini-crisis after mini-crisis. It was just one of those weeks where everything that could you wrong just about did. Even with being off on Wednesday, I still feel like I'm racing to try to get things done. I'm SO glad I don't have a work cell phone yet so I at least don't have to deal with anything for 2 days. Hopefully.

I'm looking forward to a fun weekend with Katie coming to stay and going wedding dress shopping on Sunday with Katie, Laura and Scott's mama. It totally stresses me out that we haven't booked our reception site yet. Ugh. Hopefully I can speak with the lady we need to speak to tomorrow.

So, ugh. I'm going to bed. It's 10:27 on a Friday night and I've felt like I could go to sleep for a few hours now. So...I'm gonna go do that. Nighty night.

No comments: