Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Tagtastic. What?

I have been tagged by my bestie, aka ellesto. So here they are, 7 random facts about me.

1. I think the most uncomfortable situation on the planet is when I step in puddles and the bottom of my pants are wet and thus my non-socked feet are freezing for the rest of the day. Ugh, I feel yucky just thinking about it.
2. We have two Christmas trees. One is white (my "decorative" tree) and one is regular (our traditional tree).
3. I taught dance for 5 years and once had to make 15 costumes a week before our recital because the costume company didn't get our order to us. That specific situation was craaaaazy, but I miss dance terribly. (PS..big news... I applied at a local studio!!! Wish me luck.)
4. The first CD I ever owned, as a naive 13 year old, was Murder Was the Case by Snoop Dogg. This was an accident. I don't really know how it happened, but my parents got it for me, I tried to just go with it and listened to it, felt very scared by the words, and the CD was exchanged for Alanis Morisette's Jagged Little Pill. A much better choice, even if I wasn't bitter enough yet to quite understand why Alanis was so mean to men.
5. From kindergarten through my senior year of high school I told EVERYONE I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up. My senior year, I had a bad experience with a student teaching program my school did and therefore changed my proposed major to communication. I really, really wish I had majored in education and gotten my teaching license. It would've opened up lots of opportunities & I may someday go back to get it...
6. My favorite movies to quote include The Sandlot ("You're KILLIN me, Smalls!") and Christmas Vacation ("You serious, Clark?")
7. My car battery has died twice in the last month due to me leaving the overhead light on whilst applying make-up before work. Ooops.

There's some Angie trivia for you. Most everyone I know has been tagged, so I'll just tag my blogging husband! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was very fun!!!