Sunday, December 28, 2008

122508

Here are pictures from our Christmas. It was a wonderful Christmas, one sure to go down in the books. We got to spend lots of time with our families and each other, got really fun gifts and gave gifts that people enjoyed as well. Here are some of our day's highlights:

Lots and lots of presents around our lovely tree :)



I received one of the coolest gifts EVER from Scott's parents- my very own dollhouse. :) It needs much work (like our actual house), but I'm totally up for that challenge! It's so cute! And, I was completely surprised- so, even better.





I made Scott business cards- its a joke between us- that he loved and has been passing out. Next time you see him, ask him for one!



This is the gift I worked hours and hours and hours on. I'm very happy with how it turned out & more importantly, Scott's parents loved it! Yay! I'll have to get a picture once its in its new spot.




Hope your holiday was wonderful :)

No comments: