Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yumdiddlyyum.

I'm off work until Monday. AND my boss took the on-call phone so I'm SEROIUSLY off duty. YAAAAAY.

I am excited to get a good night's sleep tonight and then tackle the many things I have on my to do list which I shall share with you now:

*Cleeeeeeeeeeeean our house. It's kind of yucky in a major way.
*Finish handmade projects. (I really wanted these done on Sunday!)
*Bake amidst cleaning and projects and give cookies to our neighbors that watched our house while we were in Jamaica.
*Finish wrapping all presents.
*Take pictures once all presents are under the tree.
*Watch Dr. Phil (just because I can).

I'm going to post pictures of some of the projects I've been working on in the next few days.

Wishing you a wonderful (and SNOWY!) Christmas!

No comments: