Saturday, December 13, 2008

My top 5 revealed.

I must admit...these have changed greatly throughout the last few years of my life. But here they are, my top 5 celebrities I'm allowed to have an affair with should the opportunity ever present itself. ;)

#5 TOM BRADY

Ladies...if you aren't watching football, you really, really should be. The game is great as is, but is made even more great when quarterbacks like Tom Brady grace the field. (Sidenote: He's out on injury this season, I miss him greatly). Of course, I really actually don't like the person that Tom Brady is as I think his team cheats, but I mean...the uniform...well...him in it, that's all that I really care about.



#4 MATTHEW FOX

He's been a regular on my list since my obsession with Lost began. While I don't really get into the whole "wilderness" thing, it so works for him. He's so savage. Jiminy Christmas...




#3 ZACH BRAFF

I like quirky guys with personalities. If I went to high school with Zach Braff, I probably wouldn't find him attractive. But I didn't, and I think he's funny and sexy at the same time. Even those gigantic lips. Maybe ESPECIALLY those gigantic lips. He has recently replaced Dr. Cox on my list- not sure why, but that's just how the cookie has crumbled.




#2 ADAM DURITZ

Adam has recently lost his LONGHELD title as my number one. Maybe this is just a temporary switch, but I've sort of moved on... I mean, moved on enough that he's number 2 instead of number 1. Not moved on entirely...that'll never happen. His passion in his music and unique style are a big yes in my book. And I've always wanted a song written about me ie Angie Begins.




#1...drumroll please...

He's never even made my top 5 list before.

And he's now number one.

JASON SEGEL

My crush began when we started watching How I Met Your Mother. Then movies he's been in. Now Freaks and Geeks (grrrreeat show!). And I might have had a dream about him the other night that may have lead him to the number one spot. He's so stinkin' cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't know you were getting into Freaks and Geeks. Best show EVER!!! :) Fun top five...i learned a little about my ang!

Laura said...

angie, this was fun! i'm going to make my own tio five later!!!