Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm glad I'm busy.

Christmas is crazy.

It just is.

I cannot even begin to imagine what it is like for my friends that have kids.

The thought of Christmas with kids is kind of good birth control for me right now. :)

Anyway, I'm wrapped up (ha!) with projects right now out the wazoo. Lots of things started and some getting finished (the big beast of a project has only about an hour left and that will be spent mainly peeling off the visible hot glue that isn't doing anything except being an eye sore and cleaning the project up (its dirty, you'll know what I mean when I post it) and then of course photographing it. I'm very pleased with this big project and I hope that the intended recipients will love it.

I feel like I've had a crazy productive day. If you know me well, you know that I neeeeeeever feel like I get anything done (probably because of the amount of projects I wrap myself up in!) But today I've returned items (after my gift ideas changed), ALMOST finished Christmas shopping (only like 3 more things) and nearly finished this big project. I watched a quarter of the Bengals game (who dey!) and the tail end of Home Alone. And I went to the grocery. And I've got the whole night ahead of me to finish the rest of my Christmas projects and bake cookies.

I hope your season is going splendidly!

No comments: