Saturday, November 1, 2008

You, my friends, are cordially invited...

I finally have my scrap/craft room the way I [kindofalmost] want it to be. And I would like YOU to come over and have a holiday craft fest with me. I think it'd be really fun to have people over and create together- I'm sure we all have holiday projects a'waiting! I'd love some girl time and what could be better than laughing while we make things together. Multitasking! So anyway, for real, if you are out there and remotely close, let's get something on the calendar this month before the season gets crazy. (PS, there will be plenty of room around my home, we will not have everyone crammed into this tiny area. :) He doesn't know it yet, but I plan to kick Scott out for the evening and send him on a man-date. :)

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I am IN! Let's make a whole day of it and maybe I can convince Scott to let me stay all night. :D I might even "GASP" scrapbook!

felicitouschick said...

Ooo! It's so inspired! I wish I could be there to craft--it sounds like great fun! <3

Anonymous said...

i want to come!! :)