Saturday, November 8, 2008

If you are Katie Evans...

Look no farther!!!!! You will see what is below in the very near future.








Seriously, Katie, NO LOOKING!






Everyone else, have a looksie at the gift I made.




















This is a guest book for all of the baby's visitors to sign! It has lots of nooks and crannies and will be made perfect only when it is filled with notes and wishes for the new little family. I made one for Scott's mom when she had her hyspterectomy last week and she is already treasuring it, which makes me feel very warm inside. I hope that Katie, Chad and baby will do the same! These are fun and (RELATIVELY) easy to make (UNLESS you have annoying sewing machine problems!) But alas, it is finished and I am pleased. Can't wait to take it to Richmond sometime in the next week to meet my new neice or nephew!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!

felicitouschick said...

Thanks for the comment! Steal away (my costume idea that is). :) It was easy and inexpensive. I love your guest book idea...it's perfect! Miss you! <3

Anonymous said...

Angie that was one of the neatest things about hanging out in the room that day. You are such a great friend thanks for being there. I sure miss seeing you and now twice in 2 months!