Monday, November 24, 2008

& the Monday after...

1. I cuddled with Crosley and he's such a lovable baby. I can hardly wait to go back to Richmond to see him and his Mama!


2. My hair has changed. I got about 3 inches off (which seems like a lot considering the length of my hair.) I also now have red low lights and updated blonde highlights. Here's a self-portrait.



3. I attended a surprise party for our friend Dan on Saturday night and made this banner (that I found out later didn't photograph like I would've liked, but I guess worse things have happened.)



4. Our upstairs bathroom is clean! Here it is, very sterile looking BUT with a new shower curtain!



5. Sugar's nails are trimmed. Biscuit didn't quite need it like I thought. Here Sug is in her adorable bandana that I had a hard time taking off of her because of the sheer cuteness!




6. I took Scott to breakfast at IHOP on Saturday and he made us delicious omelets on Sunday. No photo evidence of either of these events. Please take my word for it. :)

7. We went to a 30th surprise party for our friend Dan and it actually worked. I feel like most surprise parties never quite pan out as planned, but this one did. He was pretty stunned! We got to hang out with lots of our friends all together that evening. I also got to hang out with Laura yesterday for a few hours and it was great. We haven't been able to spend much time together recently, so that was definetely a wonderful treat! :)



8. Thank you cards aren't finished. They will be tonight, if I can get my computer to print... I think printers have way too much emotional influence in my life. Anyone else? :)

9.We did watch The Office (and LOTS of 30 rock!!). I'm so glad Toby is back!

10. I started knitting Crosley a hat. It's coming along, photo to follow. Not sure it'll end up being a hat because I'm not sure how its going to turn out. But that's my intent.

How was your weekend? I'm SO excited about Thanksgiving! I'll be doing a "What I'm thankful for" post over the next few days.

No comments: