Friday, November 21, 2008

Weekend To-Do

Here's my plan for the weekend. Half-day Fridays are my favorites!

*Visit Katie and snuggle Crosley. (And Katie, if she's interested. :)
*Change my hair style. Tomorrow 1PM. I say change because I'm not sure what I'll have her do...
*Make gifts/crafts/projects, some of which I've already started.
*Clean our bathrooms. Ew. My least fave.
*Get our babies nails trimmed. This is a chore. The last time Sugar got her nails cut at Petsmart they put a mini-muzzle on her. God love her...
*Make Scott a yummy breakfast on Sunday morning.
*Enjoy the company of good friends.
*Finish mailing out thank you cards from our wedding.
*Watch our DVR'd episode of this week's The Office.
*Sit on the couch and knit.

Should make for a full weekend. I'm headed to Richmond now! Welcome to your weekend!

No comments: