Saturday, November 15, 2008

Funsies!

*One of my besties just had her first baby! Crosley Bartlette Evans was born on Weds. night (I must be a bad friend because I don't know the exact time...but it was around 7:30 PM. I was there so I really should know when it happened. But alas...) I can't wait to get back to Richmond to spend some time with this new little family! Go to Katie's blog to see pictures!

*I've updated my blog's look. I've been meaning to do that for some time and decided that at Saturday morning at 7:00, that was going to happen. I hope you like the changes! I'm a fan :)

*My husband is now blogging :) His blog is linked on the right (Just My Blog). He's a funny man.



*I have a new show that I'm a big fan of: Thirty Rock. Does anyone else like this show? I LOVED Tracy Morgan's Bill Cosby "Impression": "I'm Bill Cosby. Jello, Sweaters." LOL...If you haven't seen this, I highly recommend it.

*I have LOTS of creative projects in mind right now! I can't wait to put some of them up for sale! When I do, I'll provide the link.

2 comments:

Laura said...

i love the blogger redesign/makeover.

it's looks cute and crafty and fun! like you!

Anonymous said...

fun...love the new blog. and 30 rock = hilarious!