Wednesday, May 28, 2008

TV... How I love thee!

I love TV. I always have. What can I say? I think it's awesome.

When I like a show, I LIKE A SHOW. I get kind of obsessed with it.

I thought it might be interesting (for me) to list those shows I have loved. This might be quite boring for you. Just FYI.

Here they are- all those random shows that have made me who I am...


Survivor (Note: ONLY the second season- Austalian Outback)
Starting Over
What Not to Wear
In Living Color
Double Dare
Bridezillas
Beverly Hills, 90210
Ghostwriter
Dr. Phil
Dragnet
Lost
Salue Your Shorts
The Brady Bunch
Family Matters
Extreme Home Makeover
Full House
The Office
The Donna Reed Show
Reading Rainbow
The Patty Duke Show
Arrest Development
Get Smart (I'm SO excited about the movie :)
Perfect Strangers
Mr. Wizard (AKA Mr. Wizard's World)
Cheaters
Scrubs
Guts (From Nickelodeon...anyone??)
Married with Children
Are you afraid of the dark?
Wife Swap
How I Met Your Mother
Mr. Rogers
Saturday Night Live (Cheri Oteri/Will Ferrel/Chris Farley years)
Friends
Everybody Hates Chris
The Real World (These seasons: San Francisco, Hawaii, New Orleans, Las vegas & Los Angeles :)
Big Bang Theory
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Growing Pains
Hey Dude
Trading Spaces (oooooonly the early seasons. I hate it now)
Clean House
Just the ten of us
The Golden Girls
ALF
Roseanne
Clarissa Explains it All
Supernanny
Doogie Howser M.D.

Wow. Those are some of the shows I've been a huge fan of in my life. I hope that they brought fun memories back for you. It was a good time for me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved all of those!!!

Laura said...

i also love all those shows.

what not to wear is my favorite, though. stacy is kind of a bitch, but clinton and i are, like, BFF.