Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Update :)






It's been a few days since I've posted whats going on in the wonderful world of Angie. Here are 13 things on the 13th

1. I've become OBSESSED with flickr. I mean, I always knew that it existed. Now I can't keep my eyes off of it. You should go there.
2. Along those same lines, I've been looking at lots and lots of pictures of fall weddings and I'm very VERY excited about our decision to marry in the fall!
3. We've decided that Biscuit HAS to learn how to walk up and down the stairs. She's so cute, but really, the carrying of her as she sheds all over us, thats gotta stop!
4. We've done more things for the wedding! We have a DJ, photographer (probably), reception site, I've ordered my dress, and we've decided on bridedsmaids dresses and tuxes.
5. Work has calmed down tremendously- I was getting use to living in the chaos, and I'll admit that I'm feeling bored without all of the crises!
6. I've been really inspired lately for all sorts of creative things and want to have a 2-day create-a-thon soon!
7. I had EVERY intention of postings pictures on this post. I totally forgot my camera at work. Oops- they'll be hear soon!
8. I got two new tank tops this weekend that are SO cute.
9. Scott and I dyed our hair together this weekend :) how random is that. I don't think you can really see much of a difference for either of us- his is a little lighter and my patch o'gray has been somewhat tamed.
10. I made shake and bake chicken last night and it was awesome. Why don't we have that more often?
11. My current cell phone ringtone: See You Again (thats right, it's Miley Cyrus!)
12. I would love it if we had a wedding ceremony site booked like...right now.
13. I LOVE LOST. Hasn't it been soooooooo good lately? Yummmmm.

So there you go. There will be pictures in the next few days! But here are some of my flickr faves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great post...love it!