Tuesday, May 6, 2008

2 Legit


It's been a rough past few weeks for lots of different reasons. This week (and by this week I do mean today and yesterday) has been the craziest I've ever experienced at my new job. The kind of stuff that makes me want to give up on humans at all and go to a job where I would make more money, wouldn't leave stress at the end of every day and wouldn't take everything so personally. That is sounding better and better.

Then, as I was driving home, rounding third if you will :D, I heard the MC Hammer song Too Legit Too Quit. And that song randomly inspired me. Here's what I took from it:

1. Life is fun if we can still play songs like Too Legit on the radio at the end of the day and dance in the car when we hear it. Thats a kind of life that I'm just fine with having.
2. My work is legit, and I'm legit in it. Despite what my clients may say, I work my butt off trying to make them have the brightest future possible. They might not see it right now, but maybe someday they can and I hope to all that is good that they will remember me as a person that kept believing in them when they gave up on themselves.
3. If (when) I teach dance again, I totally want to choreograph a dance to this song- but only if its a retro-kind-of-recital. Otherwise, I would look semi-crazy.

So, that being said, I'm off to have a good night. We are having some friends over for a cook out and to watch last night's episode of Big Bang Theory. Does anyone out there watch it? I adore it.

My house is clean. I want to post pictures for my faithful readers- that is my goal this week, so be on the lookout.

In the words of MC Hammer:
I've been around the world, from London to the Bay, it's Hammer, Go Hammer, MC Hammer and the rest can go its way, you can't touch this.

1 comment:

felicitouschick said...

Ben and I adore Big Bang Theory! Sheldon is so darn hilarious! :) But MY personal favorites are Leonard and Raj.