Thursday, May 8, 2008

Flu-Ew



I haven't been this sick in some time. I typically have one symptom that overtakes me for a night or so, but this is worse. Everything hurts. Headache? check. Runny nose? check. Sore throat? check. Cough? Big check. Weak, achey, etc...check. And finally, nausea? Check. I also have gone in and out of a fever.

I took the day off work and have been babying myself all day long (which basically means I've been sleeping and watching court tv & now dr. phil).

The Nyquil (yes NY instead of DAY) that I took at 10 AM seems to be helping.

PS one of my new favorite shows is Scrubs. I never got into it before, but now...OMG. It's so, so funny and emotional and just good. Dr. Cox & Rowdy are my faves :)

1 comment:

felicitouschick said...

So, I think that lady from yesterday's Dr. Phil ought to dump the fling, but her husband was really obnoxious too! Fo' Rea-AL! ;) Hope you feel better soon; I know it will be tough without Mel, Me, and the Poof Bag to Hold You!