Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend Creativity




I haven't had a surge of creativity hit me in a long time- but it came this weekend!
I had an urge to scrapbook (which is kind of strange for me, I rarely involve pictures in my projects- I find it really challenging), make a gift for my friend Melissa's baby that is coming in September and take lots of pictures!

Here are some of the things I worked on for your viewing pleasure :)

1. Austin's (Melissa's baby) wall decor. Melissa and her husband (John) are going with a rainforest theme, so I chose to make a monochromish green "painting" with his name in painted chipboard letters.

2. Doggy scrapbook- this is from a class I took with Scott's Mom at Archiver's. We took this class last March (as in 2007!) and I just now got around to finishing it and adding pictures. A lot of it wasn't really my style, but it was fun for me to sit down and get a lot done without much thinking!

3. All my weekend creativity items together- the other thing you see is an "Enjoy" scrapbook- from another class I took with Scott's mom (this one was just a few weeks ago). I think this book is so cute- I love the design and I loved filling it with my pictures. It was super fun to make.

And now I'm going to go work on another book! I will show you later what I get done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun, i love it!!

felicitouschick said...

Cute, cute, cute! I wish we had an Archivers close by! We have a couple of cute Scrap shops, but nothing with classes on technique. I love it all!