Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tag! My turn!

Tag. I'm it!
I have been tagged by my bff Laura C. Stoller. So, I shall play.
But first, I do want to share that we have welcomed a new member to our family! She is a pug, and she's adorable. I feel like I'm cheating on Sugar, but I adore this dog. The two of them seem to get along ok, but are still hesitant around each other. We just got her last night. I promise to post a picture in the next couple of days!

Back to the tag: To those bloggers who I tag, link to your tagger (me!) and post these three rules on your blog:

1. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some fun.
2. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
3. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now for my seven fun facts!

1. I had fangs in middle school. I was very unfortunate. Thank God for braces and grandparents that took pity on me!

2. I don't like cartoons. I don't feel like I can relate to them.

3. I have wanted to be the following professions in my life: Police Officer, Teacher, Lawyer, School Principal, Radio DJ, DJ at a ballpark, School Psychologist and finally... Social Worker (done).

4. Scott and I both drive hyundais and we love them. Scott's parents are the higher class version of us because they both have toyotas. We also both used to work at Subway. And we've both been engaged before. And we're both awesome...

5. Beans and water chesnuts make me ill just by thinking of them. I'm huge into food texture, and that just doesn't work for me.

6. I would like to go golfing this summer.

7. I've recently began to think that I seriously have adult adhd. I have a hard time sitting still- I always want to be doing something with my hands which is one of the main reasons I started knitting. I feel like I have 20980986 thoughts in my head a minute. I took an adhd quiz online (which I know means that it is automatically valid :) but it said I had a mild case of it. But still, A CASE OF IT! That would also explain why I get started on 8 million projects and find it impossible to finish any of them.

That is all.

I choose to tag...

Erin Frank
Laura Isaacs

I don't know 5 other people that havne't already done this, so that is all. I also don't get links, so there aren't any. Maybe someday.

3 comments:

Laura said...

you need to post pictures of the new addition :)
thanks for tagging me, i'll get right on it!
love,
laura isaacs

Anonymous said...

i learned some new things about you, how fun!!

annie said...

hi angie, its annie... can we be blog friends? i feel creepy reading yours without you knowing.... mwahaha