Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Results Are In...

Biscuit's Middle Name has been decided on.

Introducing, for the first time in public...

Biscuit Janet Livesay

:]

We decided since Sugar is Sugar P. Livesay (a la Alex P. Keaton), we should have Biscuit's name resemble Michael J. Fox, thus, Biscuit J. Livesay.

We really aren't obsessed with Michael J. Fox. Even though we have named two dogs after him. Sort of.

Today is Scott's birthday! Yaaaaaaay I hope I make it great for him. We've had lots of fun already and its only 11:49 AM.

Have a great-rest-of-your-weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!! I think it's great. you guys are funny. tell scott i said happy birthday. hope it's great.

felicitouschick said...

You know, I thought to suggest Janet--weird huh? I thought Michael would be good, but then I realized that Biscuit is a girl. And who is the other Jackson? Yep, you got it. :) Sorry for the near midnight call the other night--I was thinking you still live in that other state...you know, the one without the time change-ha!

Anonymous said...

How was scotty's bday? and how's his back? We'll have to come down and do dinner sometime when he's not in excruciating pain.