Sunday, March 2, 2008

"I don't want to die without scars"- Fight Club


I (very randomly) really like this movie. It is very weird to me, because I hate gore and this is definetely a goreyish movie.

But I just thing this movie is so crazy and interesting and inspiring in the weirdest way.

(We are watching it as I write).

But the above quote is my fave from the movie, I think. It represents raw human emotion, and I don't want to die without scars either. I want people to see the risks I've taken, the emotions I've felt, the realness that has existed in my life. I don't want anyone to ever think that I haven't battled through my life. Yes, I think I've got it so, so, so good and I know that. But getting here hasn't been easy, and I still have problems in my life right now. It bothers me a lot that people don't talk about those hard things in life much, like we are afraid to admit that our life is not perfect. I never ever want to live that way. I want to feel all the emotions that come with life, good and bad. Because to me, that is human.

So there I am. That is where I stand this bright-blue-sky(ed) Sunday.

No comments: