Saturday, March 29, 2008

clumsiness & a new low


so in the past 3 days, i've:

*fallen down the stairs
*slid in the shower...and sort of fell out...twice
*whie moving furniture, I knocked over a table and it landed on my foot, ummmmm OW
*other stumbles/running into things/etc. like 8907197 times

sooooo i'm feeling pretty clumsy. i don't know what the deal is, but my body is kind of hurting.

i've reached a new reality tv low. I will seriously watch pretty much anything reality, but I thought I had some standards.

but today I watched Rock of Love.... and I might be hooked. Within one episode, I was soooo drawn in to the drama. Yikes...and I weirdly think Bret Michaels is kinda tight. But not as handsome as my fiance :) (oh yes, we looked at a potential reception site for our wedding, it was LAME. BUT, we do have a great lead with another site!!!)

In other news, we got lots of things for my scrap room at IKEA this weekend. I'll post pictures once it is all set up, I'm feeling pretty excited about.

Gotta go, Flavor of Love is on...

1 comment:

Ginger said...

OMG! I watch Brett Michaels, too. It's an all-time low for me as well. But, it's like a train wreck. I tell ya - I have no idea why he keeps Daisy around. She looks like Daisy DUCK. Ick...Plus, she's stupid.