Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesdays = Idol, Girl Scout Cookies and Tax Money!


Yes, that sums up my day. Sort of, but there is MORE!

I have decided to join my dear friend Erin (Cincinnati Erin, not Dordt Erin :) in a work-out endeavor and I had my first day today! We did a few minutes of biking before a class (I love this title...)called "Butts and Guts." It was semi-intense, but I kept up- and that felt great. Its hard for me to remember that just because I have gained weight does NOT mean that I am the world's most unfit person. Anyway, we are starting a "Biggest Loser" program on Friday. I'm so excited :) & I've been eating much more healthy than I usually do- I was very inspired by "Bento" which is a japanese way of packing food in a creative way so it will be more appealing to the eye which makes you want to eat it. I've included a picture so you have a clue of what I'm talking about...

The downfall to those endeavors is that girl scout cookies came in. Yikes. I LOVE CARAMEL DELIGHTS. YIKES.

But then I'll eat the entire box soon, so I won't have to worry about them anymore. :)

AND I got my tax money back today. We are waiting for Scott to get his and to hopefully get money out of my Dad this weekend so we can do a deposit on a place for the wedding! We haven't set an official date - we are trying to keep our options open so we can still reserve a facility for October. We are eager to get going!

That is all. I've only eaten 5 cookies during this post... not bad.

1 comment:

Laura said...

use this web site: www.thedailyplate.com to track your fitness and healthy eating! it's helped me a lot! yayyyyy for "better lifestyle choices."