Sunday, February 17, 2008

Short note :]


In a world where there is always more to want, I treasure those times when I feel at peace and without want and thinking about how good I really have it.

The funny part is, today that time came about as I was playing Super Mario Brothers 3 on the original nintendo that my loving fiancee hooked up for me and created a lovely little place for me to sit while I played. The peace was soon ended as I couldn't make it past level 3 (which ALWAYS happens).

We had a fun time hanging out at his parents. I'm so thankful that I really love my future in-laws. They treat me like I'm their own.

Today is another lazy day. I'm now watching a random new reality show (thank goodness the strike is over) called Split Ends. It's suprisingly interesting about hair salon owners that trade with other salon owners. Seriously, it's interesting. :]

happy day off tomorrow for those of us that get to stay at home to celebrate president's day!

No comments: