Saturday, February 16, 2008

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

We are watching Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Thus the title.

I haven't blogged in a while for several reasons, here's a brief list:

1. Sheer laziness.

2. The fact that I really really want a new computer, and until I acquire said computer, I find myself very frustrated whilst typing on this one with the missing letter "i" key. (Sugar is responsible for that).

3. Nothing ALL that important has happened, except that we were NOT chosen for the wedding giveaway. It was pretty devastating for me. Yes, winning a $50,000 wedding would have been wonderful, BUT I think the even bigger deal for me is that I feel totally invalidated as a scrapbooker, and that's hard. I really really will post pictures soon (again with the "i hate my computer). And you all can be the judge. I'm really proud of it, and I worked my toosh off. I just wish they had felt the same way...

4. I feel like I just blab on. That can be ok, but it can also be lame.

For lameness sake, I'll tell you what my day has consisted of, and you'll see just how cool I really am...

The morning started when I awoke at 8 AM because my body refuses to sleep in, even with the aid of Tylenol PM.
This was followed by a breakfast of leftover brownies. (Yeah, the health thing isn't so much happening for me.)
Followed by a trip to Target and Wal*Mart and Hobby Lobby. I got tape, tracing paper, make up, scrap paper, push pins, decorative pebbles for a sweet project and other things I'm sure.
McDonald's was for lunch, and it was delicious as always. I think McDonald's is the most tasty thing on the planet. (Yikes).
(PS I did get dressed for the day, but as soon as lunch hit, I donned the sweats.)
Followed by a couple of naps.
Later on, I DID assemble an art journal that I'm excited about (pictures maybe in the future...i make no promises)
and, the highlight of my day...
I caught an episode of Cheaters!

I am inspired by other people's blogs, I read lots of them. If you are reading this, I probably read your blog. (This includes Laura, Ginger, Erin, Emily, Laura I., etc.) I feel as if I should put things out that might prove entertaining. Again, I make no promises...

2 comments:

felicitouschick said...

Yay! You posted! I am absolutely floored that you are not in the top 8--I have seen your work, and I LOVE IT! Here's a blog I check in on, because there are so many fun projects on it...including knit wigs--RANDOM! The one I'm hoping to accomplish soon...the marble magnets. :) You could use scraps and they'd be SO cute!

http://www.notmartha.org/tomake/

Love you!

Laura said...

my blog inspires you? i feel special! your blog inspires ME!