Friday, February 1, 2008

birthdays are my favorite :)


yay today is my birthday!!!

and so far it has been lovely. i got some early birthday treats yesterday at work which included scrapbook stickers (how sweet is that!) and lunch from my choice (I chose Olive Garden- always delicious!)
and LOST was on last night, which I consider a birthday gift to me.

And then TODAY I've gotten several sweet messages from people and my Lovey left a beautiful vase full of flowers in the kitchen for me to wake up to. It was a great way to wake up. :)

AND I don't have to be at work until 9 and I'll get off at 1. WHICH MEANS, I've had the other treat of experiencing 2 episodes of Family Matters. I've said before that I feel like a lot of my sense of humor comes from Steve Urkel. He's so clever!

Looking back, my 25th year was pretty awesome. There were hard parts, but there were so many superawesome parts- I got engaged, bought a house, bought a new car, started a new job, developed several new friendships and strengthened older ones, got way more into scrapbooking- so much that I devoted a room of said new house to the craft!, went to my first CKU, took my first mini-vacation to Nashville with Scott, went to 4 weddings, nearly paid off a credit card (this is a BIG deal!), lost 10 pounds (I don't want to admit that it came back!), had a first Thanksgiving at our house with both of our families which was really special, hosted several little parties, and learned to knit.

I hope that my 26th year brings just as much fun. I'm off to enjoy my 26th birthday.

1 comment:

felicitouschick said...

Happy Birthday my friend!