Sunday, February 24, 2008

Quick Run-Through of My Life Today

1. Sugar is shivering, I blanketed her. She appears to be doing better.
2. Our house is a sty. Note to self: get off toosh and clean it at some point. My love even straightened everything up during his time off on Friday (how lovely) and then the tornado aka me came through, depositing everything i've ever owned everywhere.
3. I'm realizing just how bad I am at capitalizing letters. Mainly the "i" key. Because the i key on my computer is broken. Pressing the shift + the broken i key just puts me over the edge.
4. We are heading out to a tea house for some waffles with out friends Val and Greg. I'm excited about said event.
5. Scott is trying to style his hair differently. He's trying to add some spike. I encouraged this decision. It's a good time.

AKA nothing huge is happening in my life. We are waiting to get our tax money back to put a deposit down on a reception facility. That will be a big exciting thing. Other than that, I really got nothin'.

Have a happy Sunday. Enjoy it, because then comes Monday, and EW.

1 comment:

felicitouschick said...

Ooo! A deposit? Does that mean you've settled on a date?