Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend Update with Angie

Was I productive? You be the judge.

1)Bridezillas? Currently on my tv right behind me. I've seen this episode approximately...4 times.
2)I found a SWEET bright yellow chair that will soon adorn my scrap/craft room once I redecorate. And for $5!
3)The bathroom sparkles.
4)I haven't started on the invitations, but that is in the plan once I finish this post. No pens came in, so I'll have to work on the inner envelopes.
5)Car = cleaned out. Not like vacuumed and wiped down, let's not be crazy. But there isn't trash EVERYWHERE!
6)My diet was stuck to somewhat. I had a few slip-ups, but mainly I ate what I was supposed to eat. Hopefully that pays off at the scale tomorrow!
7)Favors = not decided upon, but researched. That's a step, I suppose.
8)Before I go work on the invitations, I will be looking at target & old navy online.
But, no honeymoon clothes yet. I might be out of money at the current moment. :)
9)Batman was seen, NEIGH, experienced. So good...
10) Biscuit did wake me up per usual, but due to a strategic out-of-the-bedroom placement, it wasn't as early. And when she DID wake me up, I was able to fall back asleep 'til 9. Not too shabby.

Hope you had productive weekends. Here's hoping for fantastic weeks awaiting us all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, I didnt get done tonight till around 10...sorry. Sounds very productive...go girl!! :)