Sunday, August 31, 2008

Before...



I have been really motivated to redecorate my craft room. It's kind of a sty right now. So, I shall take a picture for you all to see of what it currently looks like. Then, just maybe I'll get it clean/rearranged/redecorated and show you the after!

Life seems to be FLYING by right now. I can't believe its been over a week since I blogged. Where has the time gone?

*FINALLY figuring out the flowers for the wedding. I spent (I'm NOT kidding) 4 hours at the florist yesterday picking out every last detail. It's a total change from the original flowers I had picked, and I LOVE IT!

*Working late/early/kind of around the clock. Thank heavens for 3 day weekends!

*I've been pretty inspired to craft recently. I started to knit again last night while watching Charlie Bartlett with Scott. (Note: The blurb on the back of this movie couldn't be more inaccurate! It was a good movie, but certainly not a laugh-out-loud cousin to Juno!)Pictures of the completed scarf (once its completed) to follow.

*Still trying to eat healthy and struggling to do so. Wondering what the scale will say on Tuesday! Wish me luck :)

*I got to spend an evening with my besties on Thursday AND got to feel Katie's baby kick. What an awesome feeling. Can't wait to meet her little guy or girl and shower it with gifts :)

So, that's all. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I love that we have tomorrow off!

2 comments:

Laura said...

angie, thanks for leaving such a sweet note on my post. i thought i was alone with the birthday bitterness!

Anonymous said...

ooh...post afters!! i wanna see what you do!!