Saturday, August 9, 2008

Weekend Goals

Just a brief list of things I'd like to accomplish this weekend. For my sake more than yours, if we're being honest. I mean, if I write it down, maybe, just maybe I'll do it...ALL.

1) Watch an insane amount of Bridezillas. (This one shouldn't be hard, its how I typically spend Sunday evenings).
2) Find treasures at garage sales. We're on our way now!
3) Clean our bathroom. SERIOUSLY.
4) Finish working on invitations as much as I can until I get my shipment of pens. Does it make me incredibly crazy that I special ordered pens for my invitations? Maybe. The one that I had (and L.O.V.E.D.) is dangerously close to running out of ink. So I ordered three more. A girl can't be too safe.
5) Clean out my car. That one might be a stretch.
6) Try to stick to my diet. Weekends are always hard for me. Wish me luck.
7) Decide on our favors for the wedding.
8) Start looking into clothes to buy for the honeymoon. I might need a new wardrobe.
9) See Batman. We haven't seen it yet...lame.
10) Not be woken up by the dogs on Sunday morning. Saturday morning is a lost cause.

2 comments:

Laura said...

let's not let the distance stop us from sharing snacks! i'll send you half of the weight watchers cookie i have stashed in my desk via dhl :)

Anonymous said...

i'm so proud of you for the two pounds in the aforementioned post as well as this fun list! i watched bridezillas for the first time over the weekend...ADDICTING.