Saturday, August 16, 2008

She's back!


Dear Cameron,

Thank you for returning to me in such a timely manner and for free. I thought I was going to have to spend $250 on you, but alas, I only spent $7 for UPS to ship you.

I've missed you so much. I never realized how much time we spend together and how happy you make me. Thank you for being broken no longer and for letting me seize new opportunities with you. Thank you to your Grandpa Mark for thinking ahead and buying insurance on you. Thank you insurance company for performing a successful surgery. I promise I will use you, dear Cameron, often and with greater care than I've ever taken before so that you don't have to be sent away ever again. I promise that I will try to brush my hair before our next portrait together. Thank you for all that you are to me and for the sunshine you bring to my life.

Love,

Your owner/friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Laura thinks you look great, by the way. :) You took some great pictures at the bridal shower yesterday, so I am proud of you for that! Be good to mommy! :)