Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You won't believe me when I tell you, but...

Scott, my beloved fiance, was just diagnosed with mono.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

We are down to 18 days 'til the wedding. In a weird way, we are lucky because Scott has been feeling not quite right for a couple of weeks now, so hopefully that means that he got mono a few weeks ago and it will be gone before the wedding. The docs think he's had it for a while...so I guess that's helpful. But, I mean, come on...

SERIUOSLY?!?!

So, life is stressful and will be until we are laying in the sand in Jamaica!
Please send us any positive energy, well-wishes, prayers, whatever floats your boat. They will be much appreciated :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

oh my goodness! angie, you'll have to take very good care of him and hopefully he'll have a speedy recovery!