Thursday, September 11, 2008

mini-spa




Tonight was the night that I decided to put all stress behind me... at least long enough to enjoy a bubble bath and pamper myself with various new lotions and scrubs. The bubble bath was indeed a treat, but truthfully the rest of the pampering is an effort to get myself looking the best I've ever looked for the biggest event of my life so far that will be occuring in THIRTY days. It all felt nice, but trust me... this is business!

Here is a picture of my little escape + one of my favorite beings on the face of the planet. I'm off to continue my evening off by continuing the organization of my craft room. Is it weird that I find that relaxing?

2 comments:

Laura said...

hi angie. after reading this, i was inspired to take a bubble bath and ped-egg my feet. my own mini spa! yay! thank you for motivating me to take care of myself. i was going to take a picture, like you did, but there was too much crap on my bathroom counter. maybe next time?

Anonymous said...

really fun pictures!! very calming...you are going to look so beautiful on your wedding day because you ARE beautiful!!