Sunday, September 28, 2008

just to say hey...

Hey.

Brief notes about my upcoming week:
*Today marks 13 days until our wedding...which means everything is pure craziness.
*I'm picking up my dress from the tailor (who did a heck of a job- I know longer look like marshmallow man...at least I don't think...) tomorrow night!
*I have to keep an eye out for my eye (HA!). Laura's dad is awesome and got me in to see him so he could remove a very tiny benign cyst that had positioned itself right next to my eye by my nose. It was just not something I was interested in having for wedding pictures. So he snipped it off. My eye could still bruise, so I must ice and neosporinize my eyes a couple of times a day. Not much bruising yet, so we should be in the clear! (PS I really like to refer to this event as my eye surgery. It makes me feel like a big deal).
*I will be out of town Thursday through Saturday for a conference for work. Its probably a little crazy that I chose to attend this conference a week before my wedding...BUT I get to earn comp time while I'm there which will be helpful for next week and its a much easier way of earning hours than my normal work. :) Plus, I'll be taking projects to Columbus with me!
*The Bengals are playing the Browns today. Kind of a big deal game. WHO DEY!

So if I'm absent for awhile, you'll now understand. Who's kidding who, I might post tomorrow.

I really hope it rains a lot today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

neosporinize. good job...because that was funny.