Thursday, September 18, 2008

Licensed to Wed


Scott and I officially are super-official. Not that we weren't before, but now have, in our possession, our marriage certificate. Of course its not really made official until it is signed, but still... we've seen it and that makes everything feel so much more real-deal! As the day gets closer and closer I'm getting more and more overhwelmed by my seemingly-never-ending to do list, but also more and more excited for our special day. Obtaining the marriage certficate felt like the first piece of "proof" that I'm going to be a married woman in 23 days.

In other (but much-related) news, I have my sparkler back on my finger! It went for a major cleaning and redipping and looks gorgeous. I love this ring x 10985. It's pretty much perfection in my eyes. Good job, love of mine, if you are reading this.

So yeah...I've said it before, but once again.... it's pretty much all wedding all the time around here! I'm excited to be headed to R*town this weekend for a baby shower for the mama-to-be, Katie Evans. I'll also be trying on my dress for a fitting (my weight loss is at a plateau- totally my fault...ok maybe I'm even gaining some of it back...but I've still lost 10 pounds, and I'm happy about that...this should be another post...). Anywho, my dress should fit and I'm HOPING to be able to get my veil finished (this is a VERY lofty goal) by Saturday morning so I can take it to my fitting. We'll see if that happens. I would say I need a good 6 more hours to work on it before its finished. And I'm excited to hang out with my bff and have a maid-of-honor shopping extravaganza. I need so many things!

That's all, have spectacular weekends.

(ps...today is the first time that I realized and thought about how the letters A & S are right next to each other on the keyboard. It warmed my heart...)

No comments: