Saturday, July 19, 2008

Conclusions Reached

1)I'm not as athletic as I used to be.

In all honesty, I wasn't as terrible as I thought I might be. The ball only came my way once and I almost caught it :) I did have one SHINING moment (if it would have been recorded, I probably would've won America's Funniest Home Videos): I definetely just fell over after I hit the ball. Seriously, I just dropped. It was so weird, funny, etc. I'm not real sure what happened but the best thing we can come up with is that I stepped on home plate and it was slick. BUT, it was something I won't live down for a bit...


That being said, it was a superfun time.

2) Garage sales are a lot of hub-bub.

I'm trying to come up with creative ways of earning $250 to get my camera fixed, so I decided "hey, we have a lot of stuff, lets sell it." So I had a garage sale (with Scott's mom) today. I made about $80, which is a nice start. But with all the work that went into it...I feel like I should've made several hundred. Oh well, at least I have some money to put towards the camera and our garage is pretty cleaned out!

3) I wanna be the hostess with the mostess.

Scott is currently hosting a bachelor party in the downstairs of our house. It was kind of a last minute thing- they were supposed to go to the Reds game and that didn't work out, so he volunteered to have it here. No problem, I love being the hostess...but therein lies the problem! I'm used to catering to everyone's needs (I kind of thrive off that). But tonight, I'm trying to let them do their guy thing and therefore exiling myself to the upstairs. I just keep thinking of reasons I should go downstairs and visit with them. :] They're all nice boys and I'm glad they are spending time in our home, even if I'm not in charge.

4) I'm out of shape.

That conclusion was reached a long, long time ago. But after playing softball and moving things around for the garage sale for two days...yikes! I'm soooooo sore and tired. I might just take a nap {which would also help with number 3}. But then I won't sleep tonight... What's a girl to do?

Hope you all are having lovely weekends.

No comments: