Sunday, July 27, 2008

ahhh...sweatpants Sunday

I haven't gotten out of my sweatpants all day. I'm more than ok with that.

I've been running around crazy for a while now. There is so much to do and there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day (cliche as all that is).

So, it was nice to relax all day. I'm still working on wedding stuff, because there is always something else to do! But I'm pleased with our weekend wedding progress. We figured out all the wording for invitations (which was SUCH an ordeal, who knew?), picked up Scott's wedding ring (it's SO weird to see him wear it...so not used to that!), made contact with our reception site to set up food tasting, got our passport applications underway, updated our target registry and picked up our *free* engraved cake cutting set that Dillard's gives away to those couples that register there. This week brings plenty more to do.

I'm realizing just how boring my blog is without pictures. I'm working on that. Promise.

Hope your week is wonderful. Will update soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel that you are such a fun writer that the words paint enough of a picture. :)