Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Until We Meet Again...

This will be my last blog post for a while.

I feel like I have lots of things I want to tackle right now, and blogging is just not really fitting in to that picture. It's a hard to explain type of feeling that basically boils down to the following statement: It's just not getting me where I want to be. Perhaps I'll make an appearance every now and then or maybe I'll be back blogging in a week. But for now, I guess this is goodbye. :) I will keep my blog open should I choose to resume writing in the future...because I really like the url... :)

I hope this finds you all well and no worries, dear friends, I shall keep up with you and your blogs. :) Until then...

2 comments:

The Real Scott Livesay said...

I'm sorry you're not blogging anymore. I loved your blog, as I love you. You're a delightfully creative person, and an engaging writer. And for this, I love you.

Anonymous said...

Angie,
I will miss keeping up with how you are. I wonder if a goal of blogging once a month is more in line with being newly married? But of course that's advice from a nonblogger. But I do enjoy reading them even if I don't reply. Hope you and Scott are enjoying life. Cheryl